PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I've finished!

I'm so excited! I've finished The Tortilla Curtian! As of right now I'm finalizing the discussion questions and other miscellaneous things. It's a very tedious job and now I fully understand the roles of teachers. You guys are great, to do this everyday- I don't think I could handle it! Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement for finishing the novel.

19 days until the first meeting! I'm very nervous. I hope it goes over well.
See you then,
Sararose

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sararose,
    I was greeted at Borders by your proud dad. I think its fantastic what you are doing with the Border's Young-Adult Club. It's great to see and hear that you have come into your own from that shy kindergartener. I knew you had it in you to do remarkable things in your live. Keep up the hard work and good luck!!!
    Aloha,
    Your Kindergarten Teacher

    ReplyDelete