PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Accomplished!

Alas, our first meeting has come and gone! God, I was so nervous, I really didn't expect the turn out!
We started our discussion with the end, I believe. Mixed feelings were expressed about it, some did not like how it left us hanging. Would Delaney be more positive towards Mexicans or would he not change whatsoever? But most seemed to have accepted the open ending and left to their imaginations. We discussed the racisim in the book, and being in Hawaii, the similarites we found between them.
Many different opinions were expressed and I'm very happy with it's result and I look forward to the next meeting!
Thank you everyone who showed! I hope you come to the next one!

Saturday, September 21
2:00 PM
Big Borders

Look for more advertisements around town and in Borders.
More information will be poster later.

Again, Thank you so much,
Sararose

No comments:

Post a Comment