PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Monday, December 13, 2010

Oops! Sorry I'm a bit late! Here it is...book #3!


The book is I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak (as I said earlier) and the meeting is going to be on Saturday, January 15 (2011!) at 2:00 pm.

I know I say how excited I am for every book, but seriously, I'm really excited for this one. I, being a book nerd who loves to re-read books, have actually read this several times, and I love it. It's hilarious, beautiful, mysterious and touching. And it's SHORT. I'm really pleased with the reaction so far to this book, a lot of people seem especially interested, as it is a book that can appeal to a wide range of people, especially teenagers. (The length helps too). I'm stoked to see the turnout and reaction to this, so get reading!

Love,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment