PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Home sweet home!

Why, hello there! Guess who's back on island? Well, me...the new Book Club girl. I've brought a few friends in tow, from England, Italy, and Spain--new books! I'm really excited to be back and get things going! I'm already starting to think about possible options for my first book (yikes, pressure!) and I want to choose a really really good one. (Being in Barcelona and re-reading an old favorite for the zillionth time may have inspired me to make a very predictable choice....). So I'll be mulling and debating by myself and also getting some advice from my amazing advisers at school (mainly Ms. Davis and Ms. Pirsch). I plan on making calls and getting things together, beginning in the next few days, so that when school starts up I'll already be ahead on this. I'm planning on making announcements in several assemblies to get interest up and encourage more people to come, including more of the Middle School. I can't wait to get going; you'll be hearing more from me soon!

Laura

P.S. Like the new blog template? I love it; I saw it and just couldn't resist! :)

1 comment:

  1. sick layout laura! way to make it your own! can't wait to hear you're choice. no pressure. honest. just keep it fun!

    ReplyDelete