PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last Meeting Under My Reign

So my final day has come.
At 3 today, I will hand over this website to a fellow reading fanatic and friend. I know she will do great with this book club, maybe better.
I will be keeping in touch. And COMMENTING! And i will definitely try to read all the books she chooses for you guys to read. I am now becoming a member and not a leader. But happily in a way. I am going on to different things and I know the Book Club will be in good hands.

Well, who's ready for the discussion on Middlesex!
Lets hope I am, I did write a 10 page analytical paper on it...
See you guys at 2! (For the last time :( )

Sararose

1 comment:

  1. Not only as a close personal family member but as an honorary member of the Book Club I want to say what a joy its been to see you put this group together & keep it together.
    You've presented an expansive selection of titles & offered a voice for Maui readers. Young & old.
    You got me back into reading with "Boy's Life" by Robert McCammon (highly recommended) and we have moved forward ever since.
    As that "close personal family member" I look forward to discussing more books with you in the future & as a close personal friend to Borders I look forward to looking in on the "new" book club as well.
    Good reading in college Sararose!!

    ReplyDelete