PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Friday, January 15, 2010

Help!!!

When's the next meeting? What's the next book?
You know, Sararose, you're supposed to know this.
Yes, but I want a happy book this time and I can't find one!!
You do have a tendency to choose depressing books!
I know! I need help! Will you help me look for a happy book to read?
Sure. I think I may know a couple.
Yay! You're amazing! Thank you so much! Just email OR COMMENT with recommendations.
Sure sure. No problem!

So, this is a shout out for people to let me know of some good, uplifting novels. I've received a few titles I need to look up, but I'm looking for more options for future meetings! Help me out people! This will also help me figure out what you guys like to read!
It would be great to get some comments going on this thing, and feel free to email, its up there.

As for the next meeting, well, I need a book. I shooting for late February. Send in those book reccs!

Thanks guys!
Sararose

No comments:

Post a Comment