PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

DATE CHANGED!

The meeting planned for Saturday, December 5th has been changed to this Sunday, December 6th due to a scheduling error. I hope to not have to do this again, however I do expect to hold more meeting on Sunday, if it cannot be avoided. The meeting time is still the same: 2:00 pm

The novel is still the same: The Guernsey and Literary Potato Peel Pie Society
I hope you are all enjoying it! I did. It's a great story with an intriguing plot and very friendly characters. I wish they were my friends.

Sorry of any inconvenience.
Hope to see you all there!
~Sararose

1 comment:

  1. I've been informed of the YA Books club but am unable to attend on 1/9 as I am off-island for the weekend. Are there upcoming dates? Different books for the February meeting?

    Thanks for any information.

    ReplyDelete