PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Recommendation!

I have a recommendation! From me, myself and I!

So, I just bought a new book today and I was all "hey, why don't I tell Book Club people about this, since it is my other favorite pass time." But here's the catch, the book I bought isn't really a book-like a novel book- its a graphic novel, a comic book, a Manga.

Manga's are Japanese comic books, basically. Anime's are Japanese animation, or cartoons. And the new Manga I bought today is the 19th installment of my favorite Manga/Anime ever! Fullmetal Alchemist! It's about two brothers who lose everything, even their original bodies. The eldest brother, Edward Elric, has a prosthetic right leg and left arm, while his younger brother, Alphonse Elric's soul is attached to a body of armor. They journey around their country trying to find a way, using Alchemy, to get their bodies back, hopefully to find the Philosopher's Stone. The Anime is how I found out about this glorious story on Adult Swim, it is a lot shorter than the Manga and is completely different! But see, they aren't hard books to read because they are comic books!

Here's a picture!







This is the cover of the First Volume.


And this is the first page!!! How EPIC is this first page! Blood and tragedy all in one and on the first page too!! What can suck you more into a story than that?!!!








THIS IS AN IMITATOR!!!
DO NOT READ THIS ONE!! THIS IS NOT THE GOOD COPY!!! IT IS RIDICULOUS AND STUPID AND LEAVES A BUNCH OF STUFF OUT AND IT ISN'T A COMIC!! ITS A NOVEL!! BEWARE OF ITS STUPIDITY!!!









So, if you want to read this Manga, or any others (for more just ask me [aka: COMMENT]) go to:
http://www.onemanga.com/

Also, if you have any recommendations leave a COMMENT and let us know what book you enjoy the most. It may even become the topic of our next conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment