PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Almost There!

Hey people!

Two weeks left until our next meeting. I'm freaking out, as usual, except this time it's pretty legitimate. You guys are so lucky you only have to read 1 book! I've finished 2 out of 3 (Speak and The Perks of Being a Wallflower were both really good. I found a few similarites between them, but I'll save them until the meething. I'm only 4 chapters into Daughters of War and I'm really frightened that I won't finish it in time. I'm making it my goal!) I was crazy for assigning so many choices for one meeting! Who let me do this? Well, whoever it was, don't ever let me do it again! I'm so behind this month with school starting, it's crazy. I'm also procrastinating.

Just as a shout out:
I went to The Throwdowns concert last night in Wailea. It was beyond sick! No joke. Their new debut cd, Don't Slow Down, was released last night. Everyone should look them up! Support your local bands!! Kihei Town!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment